Purchased an instrument from Micromeritics because of:
- The range of products and services
Also evaluated the following vendors:
- Has had a good personal experience with Micromeritics
Rates the following Micromeritics capabilities as compared to other companies they considered prior to purchase:
- Scientific and technical support: highly differentiated
- Ease of communication: very differentiated
- Responsiveness to inquiries: very differentiated
- Delivery, install, and service: differentiated
- Product performance: highly differentiated
- Is extremely satisfied with the performance of their Micromeritics instrument in meeting their needs.
- Micromeritics instrument met 79-99% of their expectations for analytical results.
Rates the following results or throughput gains of their Micromeritics instrument in regards to the effect on their businesses return:
- Improve scientific results: helped
- The timely process of samples: greatly helped
- Gather data that resulted in useful info: greatly helped
- The interpretation of results: helped
- Reliable up-time performance: greatly helped
- 80-99% confident that Micromeritics will continue to meet their future needs in particle characterization.
“I have faith with the results derived from Micromeritics.
I can tell that it is more professional than the other companies.”
Postdoctoral Fellow, Small Business Health Care Company
Published: March 2, 2015 TVID: 81D-7D8-FAD
<< Back to Case Studies
TechValidate is a trusted third-party research organization that directly interfaces with business and technology end users, such as HP, Hitachi and Dell,
to collect and validate information about their deployments. More information is available at www.techvalidate.com.